Date/Time: April 21, 2022 (3-4PM ET / 12-1PM PT)
More and more companies are pursuing ambitious emissions goals, and science points to nature-based solutions as an immediately deployable part of the world’s net zero pathway. But how can – and how should – companies look to invest in forest carbon?
In this one-hour webcast, speakers from NCX, America’s largest forest carbon market and Green Strategies, a consultancy focused on environmental, sustainability and clean technologies marketplaces will discuss whether and how companies of all sizes should view nature-based solutions as a tool for furthering climate leadership.
The speakers will consider questions including:
- The natural capital and forest carbon opportunity
- Should we really be looking to offset markets as part of the climate solution set?
- What is the appropriate role for offsets in a corporate net-zero strategy?
- How to ensure measurable impact from forest carbon projects
- What’s next?
- Jim Giles, Vice President, Net Zero, GreenBiz Group
- Jennifer Jenkins, Chief Sustainability Officer, NCX
- Roger Ballentine, President, Green Strategies
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.
March 21, 2022 at 11:48PM