Episode 297: Reflections on 2021 and what’s to come
This week’s run time is 43:14.
WEEK IN REVIEW (4:20)
Reflections on 2021 (29:25)
A compilation of year-end commentary from the GreenBiz analyst and editorial team.
- Jim Giles, vice president for net zero — Pricing in the voluntary carbon markets
- Suz Okie, circular economy analyst — Policy begets unexpected progress
- Theresa Lieb, food systems analyst — Partnering with farmers
- Sarah Golden, senior energy analyst — The true value of clean energy and resilience
- Jesse Klein, associate editor — The intersection of food systems and nature
- Sherrie Totoki, director of startup programs — Explosion of climate tech funding
- Lauren Phipps, vice president and senior analyst, circular economy — Lagging packaging commitments
- John Davies, senior vice president — The strength of corporate sustainability programs
- Deonna Anderson, senior editor — Embedding circularity into business operations
*Music in this episode by Lee Rosevere: ”And So Then,” “Start the Day,” “Keeping Stuff Together,” “Not My Problem.”
To make sure you don’t miss the newest episode of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes or Spotify. Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].
Comments & Reviews