Date/Time: February 10, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Investors are increasingly adopting ESG scores to inform decision making, but it can be difficult for companies to understand how ESG data providers inform their analysis and quantify corporate performance. While investors are looking for more transparency from companies, it can be challenging for companies to assess the impacts of unprecedented ESG risks and opportunities on their operations and supply chains.
S&P Global ESG Scores are uniquely informed by in-depth engagement with companies via the S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA), actively informing corporate disclosure and raising the bar on sustainability reporting and transparency over time.
Join us for thought leader perspectives on the story of ESG scores: how they are built, used, and what the future looks like. We’ll take a deep dive into:
- How corporate ESG performance is assessed
- How investors are using ESG data to inform decision making
- How ESG scores are evolving to address increasing market sophistication
- Grant Harrison, Green Finance & ESG Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Robert Dornau, Global Head of Corporate Engagement, S&P Global Sustainable1
- Sonay Aykan, Associate Director, ESG & Sustainability, Colgate-Palmolive
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.
January 26, 2022 at 06:15AM