1. Officially the first day of SUMMER! I want to do something special to officially ring it in for the kids. Maybe make ice cream!
2. Really craving these philly cheesesteak sliders. They look perfect.
3. Are you someone who unpacks the minute you get home or lives out of your suitcase for a week?
4. How to set yourself up for an amazing week. Seems overwhelming to do all of it but maybe pick five.
5. Last night was Elin Hilderbrand’s book tour event where I got to chat with her, and now I’m craving a trip back to Nantucket. Lacy and I always talk about our trip in 2019 being “the trip of a lifetime” when we went with our moms. Shortly before life changed like whoa.
6. TV things! I just started The Summer I Turned Pretty last night! Did you watch it?
7. Please tell me you’ve seen Ryan Gosling as Ken for the new Barbie movie. I cannot.
8. I had a painkiller cocktail for the first time ever (how?!) and I loved it. So coconutty, so pineapple-y, so perfect.
9. How to recover if you’re burned out.
The post Tuesday Things. appeared first on How Sweet Eats.
Jessica June 21, 2022 at 04:05PM
Comments & Reviews